Monday, January 29, 2007

Back in the swing of things

Well, the ice has receded from our land. What's left of the trees are generally not drooping anymore. And school has started back up. I'm carrying 15 hours this semester, looking for another job, and as busy as ever. Robin and the girls are now watching some friends children for around 6 hours in the morning. They are really not much of a bother, and generate some much needed extra income. They are actually quite pleasant to have around the house. I am looking for a job that would be a little more conducive to me doing school work/studying while at work. I think I've identified the type of job that would work, I'm looking for a hotel front desk/night auditor position. I've investigated it and even talked with someone in the field and it seems that this job would afford me some time to do school work while at work. The job I have now is good and steady, but allows no time to multi task and study while working. At least not without depriving my employer of work to be done.

I need to keep this short. I promise I'll try not to be so long between posts next time. Maybe I'll also be able to post some pictures of the cleanup effort after the great ice storm of '07.

Come back and see.

No comments: