Saturday, January 20, 2007

And the final count is...

WooHoo, we have power back. Actually we've had our electricity back since Thursday evening but I've not had time to blog about it. It came back on at around 8:00pm. It was very nice to come home to a warm, well lit house.

You know, there are so many things we take for granted that we use in our everyday life. Electricity is just one of them. This whole experience has made me so much more thankful for the nice thing God has given us. Things that make our lives so much easier to live then just a hundred or so years ago. There are also lots of illustrations and analogies resultant from this whole experience that have been dancing around in my head. Maybe I'll write about those later.

For now, just know that all is well with the Porters in Springfield. Thank you for your prayers. I hope to be able to see you, my friends, soon.

Staying Warm,

No comments: