Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Grades are in...

My grades from last semester are all finally in. I have to admit, I'm rather pleased with myself. In stark contrast to my last stint at college in the early nineties, I got all A's and B's. My cumulative GPA from the early nineties was 1.73. I know, that's terrible, and actually I'm ashamed to 'fess up to how poorly I did. However, I've been reformed, seen the error of my ways and all that, and now have a wife who actually knows how to study and who helps me.

So here are my grades for this semester

Personal Evangelism.................A+
Public Speaking........................B+
Spanish I..................................B
Biblical Theology of Missions......B+
Biblical Foundations of Ministry...A

My Term GPA is 3.33
Not too shabby for a reformed flunkie.

No comments: