Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's Almost Over...

This semester is almost over already. I know it's a little late, but I feel like I need to update everybody on what's been happening at school.

I signed up for these classes this semester:
  1. Algebra
  2. Cross Cultural Communications
  3. Methods of Bible Teaching
  4. Homiletics
  5. Missions Strategies
  6. Christology
  7. Soteriology
  8. Missionary Life and Work
I know, that's crazy. They are all two hour classes except Homiletics, which is a three hour class. That's 17 hours. I couldn't handle it. Algebra was taking me four hours a week outside of class and I wasn't even keeping up. When I came to the realization that I was trying to do too much Algebra was the natural choice to drop. So now I am only in 7 classes, which is still a lot but I am much more able to handle the load. I think I am on track to get 5 A'a and 2 C's. We'll see in a few weeks.

I am really enjoying my classes this year and I think I am learning a lot. I am; however, ready for a break. I get a few days off for thanksgiving, which will be a great relief, although I still have much work to do during the break to complete the last bit of projects before the end of this semester.

Before the end of the semester I need to write a 10 page research paper, a 4 page opinion paper, a couple 5 page journal article reviews, three lesson plans, four sermons, conduct two interviews and whatever else I can't remember right now. Whew, I better get busy.

I guess I should go now and get to work.

Later

No comments: