Monday, December 3, 2007

5 Days left

Whew... This is it, down to the wire. Five days left in this semester. On a previous post I wrote:
Before the end of the semester I need to write a 10 page research paper, a 4 page opinion paper, a couple 5 page journal article reviews, three lesson plans, four sermons, conduct two interviews and whatever else I can't remember right now. Whew, I better get busy.
Well, the 10 page research paper is done, One of the journal articles is done, one of the lesson plans is done and three of the sermons are done. I still have the 4 page opinion paper, one of the journal article reviews, two lesson plans, two sermons ( I realized that I had another sermon to prepare), both interviews and a couple other small papers to write.

I still have a lot to do and a short time to do it in.

... So I'm gonna get busy.

Later

No comments: